Thursday, November 10, 2011

updates! 11/10

Hi guys! Long time no see! Well anyways I have been busy with life.. very busy. Here is what I have been up to:

-Visiting Houston and meeting with Baylor alum (I will go into detail later if I remember) to raise scholarships for other students, and making phone calls to fill appointments
-carving pumpkins
-watching "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock
-biking in the largest collegiate homecoming parade and watching the golden boys beat Missouri tigers
-stepping out and chipping paint and doing yard work
-latin dance, lots of it. latin dance socials
-regular church attendance (when possible)
-racing beds and listening to good music concerts (Phil Wickham baby!)
-working out a lot (and taking a week break)
-some social events
-(apparently sweater knitting soon)
-failing at golf
-selling baked goods at bake sale
-owning at flag football
-taking care of children playing in inflatable bounce house (so fun)
-staying sober
-and well I think I broke or fractured my foot

to be continued with more details... I think I am going to knit sweaters in a few .

1 comment: