Friday, May 27, 2011

bike w/ jenny + kaili by dallcingi at Garmin Connect - Details

bike w/ jenny + kaili by dallcingi at Garmin Connect - Details

Hi, this does not count as a Spanish post since I am just trying to see if I can upload some workouts...
That would have been lame anyways.

This was a casual bike ride with some sprints (mainly on roads so I could get out of cars way) with Jenny and Kaili! We went on the Braes Bayou and went through Rice University and the Medical center. Jenny had to get her house keys from her mom from Texas Childrens Hospital so we did just that. Fun day! Then we went to Steve's house to eat and play cards. After that I got to bake some banana bread with Karen and we played at Dave and Busters for free because it was national game day. Okay well that was that.. I will be getting ready to go watch Bellaire High School orchestra perform now! Bye guys!

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment