Tuesday, May 17, 2011

houston happenings

Hello friends! I am back in the big H-town yeah baby! I got back on Sunday at 4am. It was pretty bad because I could not fit all of my stuff into the small rental car so we had to make two trips, totaling a total of 12 hour drive time. Ouch! Better off paying that extra $100 for the 2 months of rent and leave all my stuff up there... a lesson learned. My last week at Baylor was so chill. I got very good bonding time with Emilio and Bryan, since they were the last ones standing with me. We had Wing Stop on Thursday or so... and it was horrible; worst dinner ever. All 3 of us had huge stomach aches because we got 4 different flavors. We all thought the atomic (hottest flavor) was mild and we all ate it and had runny noses. That was sad.. but then we had some froyo and that helped fix my acidic stomach. Then I ate 2 tums and peptobismol at Bryans place and my stomach turned out to settle down. Me and Emilio stayed at Bryans place and sat down for about 6 whole hours! Ya we just talked and watched Bryan pack since we helped him pack earlier and this time was his personal belongings. Then we left and I went to sleep.

Come next day, I try to run, and I fail miserably. Then I realize it is Friday and I start packing frantically. My mom called and asked if I finished packing and I said yes and in sooth, I was nowhere near complete. I was not even done when they came! I think my Friday was lame cause I do not remember anything besides the fail run. Plus I ran out of water since Monday.. I wonder who stole it all. I blame that and my diet for my fail runs.. because I failed on Saturday too. I played racquetball by myself (ya I am a loser) and learned how to do z serve, lob serve, and kinda learned the kill serve.. except I almost killed my babies while doing that serve. Pretty painful. I will work on that later when I play rball again, since I do not know of any courts in my vicinity. I will miss rball since I recently got into it, as it is easy to learn and fun to play, and it is safe too at the beginner level (oh hey that's me!) Then my parents came and I stayed back with my mom while my dad went to drop off half my stuff in Houston. I saw Daniel, Josh, Christine, and Fred playing tennis and chatted with them for a bit, then I got dinner at Subway for me and my mother! It was only 5:30pm and I do not know how I did not get  hungry later that Sunday morning...

On Sunday my cousin David graduated from Texas Womans University (yes men are allowed to attend apparently) as a doctor of physical therapy! Congrats! Very accomplished feat. We are all so proud of him even though all we really care about was the buffet afterwards. I ate a ton, but my cousin Natalie ate more than me and she is in pretty good shape. And her boyfriend Ryan is pretty funny just like me, we are troll bros. We look the same, act the same, and we can both make some ugly faces. I came out of the buffet super duper full... and I skipped dessert too.

Then I sign up on class on Monday and attempt to unpack, but instead fold some clothes. I try to get my car fixed and they did not have the parts at Brake Check (or is it Just Brakes? cause they do brake checks...), so I will do it elsewhere for cheaper, courtesy of Griscel's papa. I just remembered that for some odd reason, I woke up at 1:30 pm.... so there went half of my day. I slept late that night too, about 1:30 am! Guess what time I woke up today?

So on Tuesday I woke up at 10am and wash my car. It looks very handsome, just like me. Nah I kid, but it does look a bit shiny. I used to car wash that my roomate Sean left behind... actually I have a lot of my roomates stuffs. Oh well I guess I could use them. Then I un packed a little bit more, and found out I spilled Bryans soap that he wanted me to hold, so I stopped un packing. I then see Karen and we go to Fioza and I got a coffee that made me sleepy. So much for 2 oz. of expresso shot! I think it was called... kings something, and it had coconut and banana in it. She didn't get anything but we did play scrabble! We decided to use abbreviations if they are in the Merrian-Webster dictionary, and that opened up a ton of possibilities. A lot of our words turned out to be xi,hd,ed,ln,lf,ri.... it was so ridiculous! I won in the end by some amount of points that does not matter. It was a great day, we just caught up and she gave me a belated birthday gift, which I was very surprised of! And I really like what she gave me haha. It is a very nice shot glass from Death Valley (ironic huh? shot glass, death valley?), its matte blue! I will use that when I am of age... (very hopefully). And a sand art maker which I will make for decorations for my apartment next year. Then after that, I eat dinner and my mom calls me fat again and to stop eating potato chips, but I finished the whole bag. We went to Target and she did not get any more chips.. but I got some Greek yogurt so it is more healthy and filling. Snagged the caramel and chocolate flavors... they do not offer those in Waco! They just have strawberry, honey, and blueberry.

That is basically what happened to me ever since where I left off. My favorite part was sleeping.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment