Saturday, May 7, 2011

this feels like xanga

Hello everybody. My name is Kevin if you do not know that already. And these are my thoughts. I created this blog and this feels like grown up xanga. Oh how much we have grown since that era. I decided to blog right now because I just ate some carnita taco, corn with very hot powder, and some refreshing horchata and I do not want to get fat off of it. I love horchata now. Vampire Weekend as a song titled "Horchata". That is how good it is. And now enter my life:

So today was great I had no finals but I still had to study in the morning. I ate cereal for breakfast and uploaded some music on my classic ipod. It needed to be revamped. Then in the afternoon, I saw Josh Vong and Thanh! Boy has Josh matured! Not really. You will see why later. We watch Johnny Nguyen kick butt in taekwondo on Youtube. Then we met up to go kayaking with Bethany and Ellen and Katherine. They are very good at kayaking and were very adventurous. Katherine almost fell out two times. And Bethany ran into two trees! But they were still very good, accidents happen. And I scared two ducks. I guess I am just bad with animals (girls included). We explored the entire lake or what ever that body of water is called. The weather was perfect too! Too bad Thanh and Josh went back to shore about an hour before. They missed out on the fun!

Then I ran into my cousin Guillaume and his friend Tommy. Me and Thanh eat dinner at Penland with them and I had 4 plates! Two were pasta, one had two fish on them, and the last one was chicken fajitas. Blame that on kayaking. Hopefully I do not gain too much weight. And then we all mess with Guillaume because he is sensitive but I hope he did not take it seriously. If he did, then he does not know me well at all. We try to decide something and we get the sporadic idea to go watch a movie! We see Thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was very epic. Then I get texts from Flora and she wants to go see Something Borrowed since Thor and Fast Five were sold out later. So after the epicness of almighty Thor, Thanh takes Guillaume and Tommy home cause they have to go to sleep/study.. then enter Josh freaking Vong: he YELLS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS and says "HEY KEVIN DID U JUST FINISH YOUR MOVIE? ARE U GONNA SEE ANOTHER ONE?" as I try to movie hop.. and there were three cops right in front of me!!! Christine Aleman says she saw one just laughing and shaking his head but he was on the phone... When I walked in the movie theater... it was filled with sorority girls. Now I see where they get their radical ideas from.. that movie was so dramatic and had a lot of bad influences. Kids, please do not try those activities home!

Then I go eat taco and corn with Flora because she has to get some for Shingo. Poor guy he will make it through. And now I am listening to the sweet sounding music of The Script.

I should study now but I will save that for later since I value my sleep more right now. I have 2 finals on Monday then I will be out. I wish I were done already so I could blog all night. But that can wait till summer when I really have something to talk about (yeah you guessed it right, my life!).

No comments:

Post a Comment