Tuesday, September 13, 2011

21.11.1

Oh yeah I was also very excited about some new phone tech that came out on 9/11 as well. It is called Cyanogen Mod 7, which basically turns your phone into a monster. Super fast, super stable, extreme battery life, and very sexy interface. I got that as soon as it was available (people have been waiting impatiently for ages! I just waited on that day). It pretty much feels like a brand spakin' new phone, and I just received a new phone case in the mail to boot, so that was pretty neat. Sorry if I blank texted anyone or woke anyone up due to an accidental phone call... that happened a couple of times that I know of. Hope that doesn't happen again! I just have to get used to it :)

I guess my 9/11 day was super. All that allowed any negative thoughts that may have gotten in the way stay away.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment