Sunday, September 4, 2011

laborious weekend

If you guys haven't already heard, us bears had a bit-o-fun smashin' up some toads last Friday night (no we did not go streaking in the park afterwards like Katy Perry did). I am proud to say that I was one of ~43,000 that had witnessed the game vs. TCU firsthand. Any words I say can merely describe the intense, epic action that was unfolded like a piece of crinkled paper with numerous ancient markings on it. It was a 50-48 win, need I say more? Well too bad, I can't! Shoulda been there.

After the game, we bears almost got run over by some angry bus drivers. The tasteless toads were throwing fingers at our shuttles and things got heated. I found a group of people, made friends with them, and walked all the way back to campus. That was quite an adventure must I say, roaming the streets and highways of Waco at 12am. Exciting fun. We also watched A-Team, which is epicly good, but not as much as the legendary football game. An early morning (4am) Walmart run sealed the deal, and we got some supplies to feed our hunger. I also got some hangers and nutella. MMM nutella that is the cream of the crop.

I don't know what happened to Saturday. I woke up at 9am to a phone call from my dad and then slept again till' 1pm. I felt tired all day and worked out and did a bit of work and then went to bed. Actually I played guitar hero with Karynah and her family, since they came up to visit her. It was nice seeing them!

My parents came up today to give me everything a son ever wanted, love. I got to go to Walmart again and bought a ton of groceries, which includes about 20 chicken breasts and two gallons of milk. I think that will keep me full all week! I got more stuff but the list will bore you and will make you think me different. Just kidding. My dad cleaned my stuff and my mom taught me new things to cook. I know how to make some soup and beef now! It is good stuff. I also got a cheap watch because I can not take care of my watches of value. Plus all I ever use it for is to check the time anyway... and I got a green clock for my room because I like to know what time it is and I want to show my Baylor pride. Just kidding I really wanted a blue clock but they were too expensive! The vision center fixed my spectacles for free, which was nice. I dropped them on carpet and the lenses had popped out, so I had to wear contacts pretty much every waking hour.

I still have a lot of work to do, so I must labor again, tonight and all day tomorrow, and in my dreams. I guess that is why they call it Labor Day. Oh how I wished that I didn't have to work on that self explanatory day but you gotta do what ya gotta do.


-KT




No comments:

Post a Comment