Sunday, September 25, 2011

stufunday!

Howdy!

I just got back Stufunday which is a day we play a sport. It is 102 degrees and about 6 people showed up. That did not stop us from playing though, and it was fun. We only played for 30 mins though since the scorching heat got to us. I will be looking forward to them during the chilly times!

Let us say that I enjoy life right now, even as hard and stressful it may suppose to seem. I must admit, I have not stepped inside a church since last semester, but I can say that by attending today, it really relieved me of my tense feeling self. I don't know how to explain it but i think I feel pressure that should not be there, but I kind of don't feel it. I think that is called stress, but I would say I am pretty good at blocking out the feeling of stress so maybe it is getting to me. Perhaps it is all the piled up work that is yet to be completed or the challenging duties that are looming ahead.. I am unsure. All I can say is though, God is good. He is so great, and without Him I know I would crumble and fold like a piece of newspaper lining in a brown box. His grace keeps me afloat and running, living this beautiful life the way it is supposed to be lived. I can sigh a sigh of relief as I know tomorrow will be a fresh new day, a day under His ray of immense light. I know it is hard for me sometimes and that I may take it for granted.. we are human and imperfect, but I am forever thankful that He is always here by my side.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment