Sunday, June 19, 2011

how to be funny

A lot of people ask how or why I am so funny. I don't think it's a joke at all. To take a brief break from my essay, I will list some things to make sure you make the next person laugh with you. Don't blame me if none of these tips work! They may be personal. Here are 10 simple guidelines to help you appear to be funny:

1. Make funny faces when you try to talk.
2. Talk in a funny accent.
3. Do not prepare any funny jokes, just be natural with your humor.
4. Do not try to be funny, trying to be funny will make you look funny.
5. Do try to look funny, as it gives you a less dire appearance and people are more likely to laugh.
6. Laugh at your own funnyness wholeheartedly, but not too much.
7. If you are the only one laughing, you are not funny.
8. Start something funny (basically anything, random is better) so people will laugh for no apparent reason, uncontrollably.
9. Do not try to copy comedians as they are not that funny, and if they are, its cause they are professional.
10. Be playful and be funny while being funny and playful.

Well guys, that's all I got! Those are my secrets to being funny. I will update with my life sometime soon when I am finished with my serious business, and when I feel like being funny! Until that time comes.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment