Friday, June 3, 2011

physical day

You read that right, today got pretty physical. It started with a bike ride at 11am with Jenny. Before she came though, my gps crapped out on me! I thought it died because it would not turn on, even if I plugged it in. I just fixed it though, and used a soft reset upon research, to get it functional once again. So scary, I even dug out the receipt in case I had to get it replaced (it is still under warranty).

Unfortunately I could not record the bike ride with the gps but I did record it with the bike computer, and the ride turned out to be
time: 1:12
distance: 13.70
average speed: 12 mph
max: 25.1
Not a bad casual ride! and Jenny can bike at 20 mph, very impressive, especially on a hybrid!

Then I ate a salad at Freebirds with Jenny and Steve. Thanks Jenny for covering my meal! She was in a super nice mood today so I took advantage of it. Hopefully she is always in a super nice mood when we eat ;) Just kidding!

Following that, we swim in some random apartment pool. Ok we didn't really swim much but we just chilled inside the pool and that was quite nice. Good talks, good talks.We all got nice tans!

Then Thanh came over because we were supposed to work out (chest and back) but he ended up playing basketball and I declined his invitation. I guess I could use another break day from working out... well lifting weights that is, since I already did chest and back with Steve earlier this week. I ate dinner then fixed my gps and was a very happy boy!

After dinner I ran with Cici! I wonder if this link works, if not then oh well its nothing too special!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/89929619

And the heart rate seems off, but if its accurate, I guess I have a strong heart haha. Just kidding!

Now I am off to Steve's house to see a late night movie. Chao!

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment