Monday, June 13, 2011

lights, beaches, parties, essays.. mavericks - sounds like summer in full swing

Greetings earthlings (that's right, no matter where you are you are on planet mother Earth)

So I finally got my lights in, much thanks to my cousin Tommy and cousins boyfriend Ryan for helping me set up the wiring.

Before:
After:


Uh sorry for all the weird spacing but I do not know how to post pictures apparently so I am sorry! As for my plate number, you probably know it anyway ;) The lights rock! They are much brighter than the original halogen, and now I wont have to turn the foglights on, so I can save even more power! I just hope I don't blind anyone and that no one gets angry with me, because I wont let them catch me.

On Friday I went to Tommy's party and we ate some very good, homemade kabobs, and panini's, courtesy of my cousin Tina! We play Cranium and everyone on my team guessed all of my sketches! I guess I am a good artist, with eyes closed too :) And I am an okay actor. I had to act the Titanic, so I just dipped below the table, and my brother actually got it! Tommy was like "I would have just spread out my arms like Leonardo did", but I said then everyone would say "Crucification of Christ!" We had so many rules conflicts that we just made our own house rules. Then Tommy and Ryan helped with the wiring of my lights, and then we saw Green Hornet! It was a good movie, full of action and racist remarks - delightful. We got home at 4am that night! But I was with my brother and it was at family's so it was okay. Plus my dad locked us out because he thought we already came home at 3am... And Cici did not sleep, she stayed up and waited for me and my brother, and jumped with joy when we came home! What a sweet and loyal doggie. Just for that I will let her have an entry in my blog right now!

Hi KT's pals!

I am too tired right now to even think, so I will just go to sleep and call it a night. Thank you for understanding; he ran me hard tonight.

-Cici

Aww you are too cute, aren't ya? Okay I will let you write when you are energized again hun :)


The beach on Saturday was fun. I got to spend time with old high school friends, and Baylor friends came late as usual. We got some Chic-Fil-A and all of my other friends were like OMG this is legit! Since they are all from northern universities, they have not had it in awhile. There was also a clown making balloons, and the girls all went to get cute little animals. Jenny got a turtle, Qing a rabbit it looked like, and Michelle a poodle. Me? I got a bone and Steve got a Ninja stick. The clown caught our intentions ;) We got on the beach around 2pm maybe? And there was a wedding there later that night! The sunset was pretty too, which makes for the perfect wedding! The beach was clean, but had too much seaweed. Gross. We played frisbee, volleyball, dodgeball, and football, and me and Steve were being ambitious and started to work out. Then, veteran Navy people come up (they were drunk) and do 20 push ups with us, and admire our lovely bodies. Boy that was an awkward moment. Then we had a little bonfire and huddled around that. At the end of the day, we all got bit by mosquitos, I c-blocked a crab and some worms, and every girl lost my token I gave them (I found nice shells on the beach and gave one to each girl, and told them to hold on to it because I would ask for them to show it to get a ride back with me). We ate at Whataburger and got home in due time, about 12am for me!

I finished my essay on Sunday (that's actually when I started it), and I was so pumped!! I enjoy writing essays so much, I will help edit my other friends' essays this summer. This blog helped immensely. Very immensely. Who knew I would ever enjoy writing? Before, I would write and write just to fill up that 1,000 word requirement, and now, I go over by 200 words! I hope that's okay. I am only a good writer when I feel like it though, like right now I am feeling casual and informative, not creative and wild. My writing parallels my attitude at the time for the most part. Like right now it is late at night so I am writing quietly so no one can hear me. But if I write at 4pm... well I will do that one day ;)

The Mavericks win the NBA championship! Congrats to them, they deserve their hard earned victory over the Heat. I didn't pick sides, but the Mavs played their hearts out and deserve the win more. They adapted to the Heat and showed up the Heat and made them look like fools, especially since some of the Heat players disrespected some of the Mavs. Hurray!

I have been lazy on working out, and lax on eating, so I shall pick those good habits back up. Thanh got a membership to the gym so it looks like no more P90X for me :( but I will still try my best to keep in shape! Steve's got my back too!

If I feel feisty I will talk about parenting in a bit.

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment