Friday, June 17, 2011

things that give me pimples

1. Eating chocolate
2. Eating nuts
3. Drinking Ensure
4. Eating ice cream with nuts
5. Not showering soon after a cardio work out
6. Sleeping without a shirt on
7. Touching my pimples with dirty hands
8. Rubbing faces with other person with oily skin
9. Imagining I have more pimples than I really have
10. Eating too much of what I have listed as I can eat very minute amounts (one piece of chocolate, couple of nuts, half an ice cream).
11. Eating hot sauce (but it tastes so good)

That was random, but my mom pointed out my pimple outbreak, due to my consuming of that Ensure milkshake thingy because it is healthy... Oh well time to bust out the soap and water and acne remover.. which kinda helps.
I am weird because I am a guy that cares about his pimples... All of my guy friends make fun of me. Gee thanks guys.

-KT

1 comment:

  1. lets go swimming!!!
    chlorine makes pimples go byebye :)

    ReplyDelete